COVID-19: latest updates on the City's response and service impacts
Is your property subject to Site Plan Control?
Infill House Construction
Save time when making a building permit application for residential construction/renovation by first checking to see if the property is subject to Site Plan Control.
  Site Plan Applications
Previous Articles
Plan & Build eServices


You will find a great combination of information and services to help you through the development process. This portion of our eCity portal is designed to serve both the resident and builder/developer alike. If you can't find what you are looking for, please give us a call.


If requesting information through email, please provide the address of the property you are enquiring about and a phone number where we can reach you.


Building and Planning Divisions:
Call 3-1-1. If calling from outside of Mississauga, dial 905 615-4311.
The City of Mississauga is committed to providing superior service to our clients and residents at reasonable costs. The online delivery of services meets this goal.

If you have lost your WEBID or require information about obtaining a WEBID, please call the City of Mississauga at 3-1-1, or, if calling from outside city limits, dial 905-615-4311.


Applications for NEW building permits, zoning certificates, and mobile signs will NOT be accepted after 4:00 pm. This change is due the volume of applications submitted and to allow staff time to catch up with the day’s work. Counter hours remain 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.


Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)